Start or finish off your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Stansted Airport and the center of London. Avoid London's busy public transport and instead, sit back and relax as you reach the capital comfortably and quickly.
What to Expect
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Stansted Airport and London Victoria coach station. This high frequency service from Stansted Airport will take you all the way to the capital, calling at key central London destinations along the way including Golders Green, Baker Street, Liverpool Street, Stratford, and Marble Arch.
Upon arrival at the airport exchange your GetYourGuide voucher at one of the many retail desks. You'll be booked on the next available transfer service, and with services running 24/7 and departing roughly every 15 minutes, you'll find yourself in the city center in no time at all.
High specification coaches will take you directly from the airport door to central London. Sit back and relax in leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, toilets, air conditioning and power sockets; with selected services also having on-board Wi-Fi.
Enjoy your trip!
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• More than 100 services every 24 hours – approximately one every 15 to 20 minutes
• Transfers take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
• Relax in reclining leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, and toilets
• Most airport transfer buses have air conditioning and power sockets; selected services have Wi-Fi
• Generous luggage allowance of 2 medium-sized suitcases (up to 20kg each) plus 1 small piece of hand luggage per person
• Return vouchers are valid up to 3 months
• You can communicate your desired return date directly at one of the National Express retail desks in the airport once you exchange your voucher
• Please ensure you have your passport as you may need to present this to the National Express staff at the airport