3. Bournemouth: Seaside Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Experience the beautiful British coastline with the Bournemouth hop-on hop-off tour. Ride an open-top double-decker tour bus on a 1.5-hour loop through the Dorset coastline to discover the beautiful seaside towns of Bournemouth and Poole.
Stop at Poole Quay and explore the variety of shops, parks, restaurants, and theatres, as well as buzzing nightlife.
The onboard commentary points out the main sights and attractions of each city, all accessible from the 22 conveniently located stops along the bus route. There are plenty of things to do in Bournemouth and Poole.
A double-decker bus is a perfect way to explore the picturesque British seaside and the phenomenal beaches, parks, and shops of Bournemouth and Poole are all easily accessible from the tour route's wandering path down the coastline.
Bournemouth Tour Stops:
1. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks
2. Bournemouth Square - Gervis Place Stand X
3. West Cliff Savoy Hotel
4. Westbourne - Camden
5. Branksome Chine
6. Canford Cliffs - Loch Fyne
7. Sandbanks Beach - Shore Road - Tesco
8. Sandbanks Beach - Main Car Park
9. Sandbanks Peninsular - Panorama Road
10. Sandbanks Beach - Harbour Side
11. Sandbanks Beach - Harbour Side opposite Tesco
12. Lilliput Village - Lilliput Square
13. Whitecliff - Whitecliff Recreation Ground
14. Poole Park - Opposite Civic Centre
15. Poole Quay & Old Town - Thistle Hotel
16. Poole Railway Station - Platform 2 Exit Ramp
17. Poole Park - Parkstone Road by Parade of Shops
18. Ashley Cross - Parkstone Railway Station
19. Penn Hill - Penn Hill Corner
20. Westbourne - Opposite The Porterhouse
21. The Triangle - Bournemouth Central Library
22. Bournemouth Square - Moon on the Square (drop off only)23. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks (drop off only)