The Olivia Jones Original Tour with Cult Icon FabianProduct ID: 44274
From £30 per personBook now
- Discover the red light district of Hamburg with a true local expert - Olivia Jones's iconic landlord Fabian Zahrt
- Get an incredible insight into the world of pimps and landlords
- Experience a "Kiez Culture Quickie" in the St. Pauli Museum and take a look behind the façade of an S&M club
- See the Olivia Jones Bar and party with the Olivia Jones family
Get to know the characters that populate Fabian's circle of friends, like the men with telling names like "Snow Queen" or the ladies of the "Geiz Club." A true child of the neighborhood, Fabian knows all the tricks of the trade and exactly how to get pleasure without danger. After over 20 years in the neighborhood, there's barely a place he doesn't know inside and out - including the Davidwache police station.
Experience a "Kiez Culture Quickie" in the St. Pauli Museum and take a look behind the façade of an S&M club. Depending on the time, end the tour at either the Olivia Jones Bar or Olivia's Kiez Oase. Ask your guide questions until your heart's content here and party into the night with the Olivia Jones family.
- Guided tour
- Shot at the Olivia Jones Bar
- Culture Quickie" at the St. Pauli Museum
- Visit to an S&M club (with viewing)
- Possible €5 cover charge/entry fee per person at a chosen stop of the tour (visit not compulsory)
Important: please take note of the following list of meeting points and their addresses and enter the corresponding meeting point manually in your navigation device. Saturdays 17:00 and 21:15 - Starting point: Olivias Kiez Oase, Spielbudenplatz 0 (kiosk building across from TUI-Operettenhaus). Saturdays 19:00 - Starting point: Olivia Jones Bar, Große Freiheit 35. Sundays 18:00 - Starting point: Olivia Jones Bar, Große Freiheit 35. (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour takes place even in bad weather
Product ID: 44274