Berlin WelcomeCard: Transport, Discounts & Guide Book
- Explore Berlin with Berlin WelcomeCard valid from 48 hours to 6 days
- Travel for free in the AB zone (including Tegel airport) or ABC public transport zones (including both airports, Schönefeld and Tegel)
- Receive discounts on city tours, attractions, museums, restaurants, and more!
- Visit sights of interest such as AquaDom & Sealife Berlin, Madame Tussauds, and the TV Tower
- Enjoy discounts of 25-50% at over 200 tourist and cultural highlights
- Find useful insider tips and tour suggestions as well as a map in your pocket travel guide
Whether you're taking a city tour or going to the museum, theater, or club, when you use the Berlin WelcomeCard, you can see all that Berlin has to offer, at an amazing price. You'll also receive a pocket-size travel guide with lots of tour suggestions and insider tips. Each WelcomeCard includes free admission for children under the age of 6 and free transport for up to 3 children between 6 and 14 years old.
Enjoy discounted rates for the following activities and locations:
• Sightseeing tours
• Guided city tours
• Bike tours
• Boat rides
• Various attractions
• Theater/stage performances
• Restaurants, including hotel restaurants
Visit sights and attractions like the following:
• AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
• Madame Tussauds Berlin
• Legoland Discovery Centwe Berlin
• Tierpark Berlin
• Anne Frank Center
• Charlottenburg Palace
• Comedy tour Berlin
• German Opera
• Unsicht-Bar Berlin
• TV Tower
• Botanical Garden
• German Historical Museum, German Museum of Technology
• Berliner Underground
• Asisi Panorama „Die Mauer“
• Berlin Dungeon
• DDR Museum
• Zoological Garden
• and many more!
And of course no visit to Berlin could be complete without these free sights:
• Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
• Reichstag & German Parliament
• Checkpoint Charlie
• East Side Gallery
• Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
• Berlin Wall Memorial
- Public transportation in the AB or ABC zones
- English- and German-speaking guide with map
- Special offers for over 200 sights and attractions
Please print your voucher in A4 format and take it to one of the following points. Berlin Tourist Info – Berlin Central Station Ground floor, Europaplatz entrance Daily 08:00 – 22:00 Berlin Tourist Info – Brandenburg Gate Pariser Platz / southern gatehouse Daily 09:30 – 18:00* Berlin Tourist Info – Kurfürstendamm Corner Rankestraße / Kurfürstendamm Rankestraße 1 Daily 10:00 – 16:00* Berlin Tourist Info – Europa Center Tauentzienstraße 9 Ground floor Monday to Saturday 10:00 - 20:00 Berlin Tourist Info - TV Tower Inside the Tower Panoramastraße 1 Daily 10:00 – 16:00* Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) Berlin Tourist Info Terminal A, Desk 1 Daily 08:00 – 21:00 Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) Tourist-Information Berlin-Brandenburg Terminal A, Main hall, right-hand side of the ground floor Daily 08:00 – 20:00 Berlin Central Coach Station ZOB, Masurenallee 4-6, 14057 Berlin Charlottenburg - Daily 08:00 – 20:00. *Extended opening hours from April to October
You will receive confirmation that your ticket has been paid upon booking. Please print your confirmation voucher in A4 format. Upon presentation of the voucher at one of the pick-up points you'll receive the Berlin WelcomeCard. Vouchers can also be exchanged at Berlin Central Bus Station ZOB.
Please stamp your ticket a single time at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the included offers. The Berlin WelcomeCard is not valid until stamped.
The AB WelcomeCard is valid only for transit zones A and B (including Tegel). Please check your arrival zone prior to your trip. Berlin Schönefeld Airport and Berlin Brandenburg Airport, for instance, are located in Zone C. You can also choose the ABC WelcomeCard. You can't use the AB card in combination with a connecting ticket for Zone C.
The AB and ABC WelcomeCards are valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
Product ID: 6045