Burj Khalifa Tickets and Tour: Level 124, 125 and 148Product ID: 49181
- Avoid the crowds and access the highest observation deck in the world
- Upgrade your Burj Khalifa experience with access to the 148th floor lounge
- "Fly" over city landmarks using the interactive projections
- Learn more about the United Arab Emirates at the “Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View” attraction
- Journey through the Burj Khalifa's historic construction at the ground floor exhibition
- Skip the lines for the security check and elevator
- Experience The Dubai Fountain
Feel on top of the world as you ascend the 555-meter-tall Burj Khalifa, starting at the SKY Lounge, where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Watch in amazement as specially designed projections let you “fly” over city landmarks en route to the 125th floor.
At 456 meters above ground level (and one level above the “At the Top” observatory), Level 125 boasts a spacious deck that provides stunning 360-degree views of Dubai. Explore the city from a unique perspective at the “Dubai - A Falcon’s Eye View” attraction. Guest Ambassadors will be on hand to tell you fun trivia about the Burj Khalifa and city skyline.
With only 50 people allowed on the observation deck at any one time, you're sure to enjoy fantastic views without scrambling for that once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity.
Finally, take a special elevator to the crowning glory: access to the world’s highest outdoor observation deck. Enjoy breathtaking views as your bask in the luxury lounges, and explore different aspects of the United Arab Emirates via the interactive stations.
Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint.
Descend gently to ground level, where a new exhibition allows you to relive the construction of the Burj Khalifa through dedicated stations that take you behind the scenes. Hear testimonials from the people behind every aspect of the building, from the interiors to the landscaping, architecture and more.
- Admission fees
- Interactive stations
- Access to world's highest observation deck
- Dates and Arabic coffee
- Wi-Fi throughout the attraction
- An introductory tour with a guest ambassador
- Visit to level 148, 124 and 125
- Audio guides
Tickets can be collected in advance from the Will Call Counter on the lower ground level of Dubai Mall. The Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to Dubai Mall is on the right hand side. Alternatively, take the Metro to Burj Khalifa Metro Station. (Open in Google Maps)
• There may be a queue for the observation deck exhibits
• Your booking will be confirmed up to one month before your visit
• During the month of Ramadan, food and beverages will not be served as part of the experience until Iftar (the evening meal at sunset)
• If you would like to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
• Dubai Fountain schedule:
Daily except Friday: 13:00 & 13:30
Friday: 13:30 & 14:00
Daily: 18:00 to 23:00
(Every 30 minutes)
• You can stay for approximately 1.5 hours at the attraction
Product ID: 49181