A hop-on hop-off bus tour is the best way to see the top sights of Dubai. With 41 stops around the city, you’ll be connected to every major…
See the lights of Dubai Mall Fountain Show on a 30-minute cruise by traditional "abra" water taxi. Climb aboard the wooden boat on Burj Lake. Admire…
Visit the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world. Experience the wonders of marine life up close, learn…
Experience the sites of old Dubai and the ultra-modern attractions of the new city on a comprehensive full-day tour. A city that blends the old with…
Explore Dubai at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour ticket for 3 routes on this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. Enjoy audio commentary in 12…
Discover the wonders of the Aquarium at The Dubai Mall that’s home to over 3,000 aquatic animals. Observe undersea life through the world’s largest…
As the world's largest shopping mall and entertainment store, there are more than a few opportunities to indulge in some retail therapy at the Dubai Mall. But if shopping is not your bag, there are a whole host of other activities on offer there.
Standing at 830 meters, Burj Khalifa is the planet's tallest skyscraper. Visitors are able to ascend the tower and get an unbeatable view.
It's a theme park inside the mall!
Originally designed to help people conquer their fear of flying, this flight simulator can also be great fun for pretending to fly the high skies.
With water shooting 150 meters into the air, these fountains - located just outside Dubai Mall - are a true sight to behold.
If you crave a break from a full day of shopping, there's an ice rink there to provide a cool escape!
If you're a bargain hunter, the best time for deals at Dubai Mall is right after the holiday season. If you prefer less crowds and want to take your time window shopping then plan your visit for another time of year!
There are more than 1,200 different stores - some unique to Dubai, some from other parts of the world, such as London's Harrods. Enjoy and go wild!
There are some food courts in the Dubai Mall, but no restaurants - if you fancy a sit-down meal then head over to its' sister mall, Souk Al Bahar, to grab a bite.
The best view over the city is indisputably from the Burj Khalifa tour, easily accessible from the Dubai Mall.
- When to visitOpen Sunday - Wednesday, 10:00AM to 11:00PM. Thursday - Saturday, 10:00AM to 12:00AM.
- What is the price?Enter the Dubai Mall free of charge. Pricing varies for activities within the mall.
- Will I need a guide?Not compulsory, but helpful in exploring the world's largest mall!
- How to get thereTake the Dubai Metro to the Burj Khalifa station and a bus will take you directly to the mall.
- Additional tips
- Best times to visit are in the morning and evening. Hit the stores early to beat the crowds or at night to miss the peak heat of the day.
- With over 1,200 retail stores, be sure to wear your comfy shoes and take advantage of the many information booths!