Dubai: Al Fahidi Historical District Heritage Tour
From £17 per personBook now
- Explore the more traditional architecture of the Al Fahidi Historical District
- Look inside the Ruler's Court Mosque
- Ask any questions you have about life in the Emirates at the SMCCU
- Experience a traditional Emirati welcome
- Enjoy some Arabic coffee served with dates
Meet at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) windtower house. Experience traditional Emirati hospitality, before strolling through the district with your seasoned guide. Learn about the architecture and history of Dubai's Creek settlement buildings.
Continue to the Ruler's Court Mosque (only open to guests of the SMCCU) for a short discussion about the mosque as a part of Emirati life. Return to the SMCCU windtower house for Arabic coffee and dates.
Throughout the tour, ask any question you have about life in the city; no question is off limits! Learn about the center’s award-winning programs, and hear about their philosophy, “Open Doors. Open Minds.” The SMCCU strives to raise awareness and demystify the local culture, customs, and religion of the United Arab Emirates, improving cross-cultural understanding and communication between locals and guests.
- Guided tour of the Al Fahidi Historical District
- Entrance to the Ruler's Court Mosque and SMCCU
- Complimentary Arabic coffee and dates
Meet at the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU), House 26, Al Musallah Road and Al Seef roundabout, Bur Dubai (adjacent to The Ruler's Court, near to the British Embassy, and just behind the Al Seef roundabout)
Product ID: 56494