Spend the day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on an 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes. See the terraced lakes and crystal-clear waterfalls flowing through a vast and lush environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Flip flops are not permitted
- Warm clothes are recommended because the temperature in the Park may be cooler than in Zadar
- Plitvice has a very different climate from Zadar; please check the weather forecast before your trip and dress accordingly with waterproof gear in case of rain
- The charge of the National Park is 180kn. From April 1 to May 31 is €24
- From June 1 to September 30 is 300kn
- From June 1 to September 30 is €40 with 50% off for children 7-18 years, entrance for children under 7 years is free of charge