Discover the beauty of Ontario on this guided day trip from Toronto. Hike to Grotto in Bruce Peninsula National Park, explore a secret beach surrounded by cliffs, and browse Tobermory's shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup points: • 7:00 A.M: Dufferin Street in front of the beer store • 7:20 A.M.: Outside Ripley's Aquarium • 7:45 A.M.: Carpool HW410 and Courtneypark
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours will take place rain or shine
- From May to October, you can purchase lunch at the local restaurant
- The drop-off location is at Wilson subways Station (yellow subway line) and Dufferin Subway Station (green subway line) due to ongoing Toronto construction and traffic