Discover Zurich, the enchanting little-big city, on this informative 3 hour cycle tour. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays you can enjoy the exclusivity of the historic city center and its many parks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Bike through the historic core of Zurich
- Ride at your own tempo along the Limmat and Sihl rivers
- Marvel at the extraordinary views from the shore of lake Zurich
- Experienced guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Cube Clock (Mondaine-Würfeluhr) in the grand hall of Zürich HauptbahnhofOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Helmets are not obligatory, but you are advised to check whether your travel insurance covers any possible injuries. After booking you will have the chance to order helmets if necessary at the price of CHF 5 per item.
- Individual participants who join a small group will receive a cash refund from the guide in the amount of CHF 50.
- In case of poor weather, the tour can be postponed and a new date arranged.