Zurich and the Lindt Chocolate Shop: Tour & Lake Cruise
From £48 per personBook now
- See the castle-like National Museum, the shopping and business center around the Bahnhofstrasse, and the Limmatquai with its medieval city center
- Admire the largest clock face in Europe
- Travel with the unique Dolderbahn over the Zurichberg
- Marvel at the beautiful stained glass windows of the Fraumunster Church
- Learn all about the history of the famed engineering firms
- Visit the Lindt chocolate shop and treat yourself to delicacies
- Enjoy a short walk on the shores of the lake
- Take a relaxing boat ride across Lake Zurich
Visit the university where Albert Einstein studied and be awed by the fascinating stained glass windows in the Fraumunster Church, designed by artist Marc Chagall. Learn all about the history of the world-famous engineering work of companies like Escher Wyss, Sulzer, and Maag. Finish off the day with a visit to the Lindt chocolate shop in Kilchberg. With a boat, travel in style back over Lake Zurich.
- City tour
- Boat fare over Lake Zurich
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenditures
Meeting point is the Sihlquai parking lot, near Zurich Main Station. Follow Track 18 until the street curves to the right. Follow this curve for about 50 meters, there you will find the parking lot. Take the tram on line 4 or 3 and get off at the Sihlquai stop. Please arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the start time and bring along a valid form of identification.
In summer (April through October) you can enjoy Lake Zürich during a 1-hour boat ride.
In winter (November, December, and March) the boat ride can unfortunately not take place. Instead, enjoy a warm drink in a gourmet restaurant.
The tour in Spanish will take place by request.
Product ID: 25863