ZürichCARD: Save on Attractions, Transport, and DiningProduct ID: 13219
From £19 per personBook now
- Enjoy free transport in 2nd class by tram, bus, boat and cableways in all of Zurich and surrounding area
- Explore most of Zurich’s museums for free
- Take advantage of a 50% discount on the city tour offered by Zürich Tourismus
- Enjoy a 10 to 20% discount in selected shops in Zurich
- Savor culinary surprises at distinguished restaurants
- Benefit from further discounts at various cultural and recreational facilities
- Receive a special price on the ZürichCARD for children aged between 6 and 16 (valid until the day before the 16th birthday)
- Choose between a validity of 24 or 72 hours from the moment of activation
The principle is very simple. When you purchase a ZürichCARD you save on transportation, admissions, dining, souvenirs, and more. The ZürichCARD is valid for either 24 or 72 hours, and is available at a discount for children between the ages of 6 and 16.
When you explore the sights of beautiful Zurich with your ZürichCARD you receive great benefits and savings. Enjoy free rides on trams, buses, trains, and boats. Your card is also valid on the cableways in Zurich and the surrounding area. You get free admission to most museums in the city and delicious surprises at 17 special restaurants in Zurich. You will reap the rewards of a 10% discount at 16 traditional and urban shops in the city, and save on souvenirs and tours offered by Zürich Tourism.
When you use the ZürichCARD you save as you stay and play. Don’t miss out on the unbeatable savings and perks that the ZürichCARD offers.
- Free 2nd-class tickets for trams, buses, trains, boats, and cable car in Zürich and the surrounding ZVV zones
- Free admission or discounts at most museums in Zurich
- 50% discount on city tours offered by Zürich Tourismus
- 10 to 20% discount at selected shops in Zurich
- Culinary surprises at distinguished restaurants
- Further discounts at various cultural and recreational facilities
- The ZürichCARD does not include the ZVV night surcharge, which must be purchased separately, either at a ticket machine or via the night surcharge app
- Separate tickets must be purchased for rides outside of the valid area. In combination with a conjunction ticket for 4 zones, your ZürichCARD is valid in all ZVV zones
- A surcharge must be paid for an upgrade to 1st class transport
The GetYour Guide voucher must be printed out and handed in at one of the following spots in Zurich in exchange for a valid ZürichCARD: City of Zurich Zurich Tourist Service in the Zurich Hauptbahnhof (main station) Opening times: 1 May – 31 October: Monday to Saturday 08:00 to 20:30 and Sunday 08:30 to 18:30. 1 November – 30 April: Monday to Saturday 08:30 to 19:00 and Sunday 09:00 to 18:00. OR Zurich Airport Service Center Parking 2 Opening times: daily 06:00 – 23:30 (Open in Google Maps)
Important: The ZürichCARD must be validated before the first use at a ticket machine or an orange-colored validating machine. From this moment, the ZürichCARD is valid for 24 or 72 hours.
Valid in zones 110, 111, 121, 140, 150, 154, 155.
Product ID: 13219