Titlis Mountain Snow Adventure: Day Tour from Zurich
- Visit Lucerne on an introductory city tour
- Immerse yourself into a snow adventure on Mount Titlis
- Slide down the hill on snow tubes
- Try out skiing on the beginner slopes
- Take the cable car up to 3'000 meters above sea level
A breath-taking journey with the aerial cable car takes you to the middle-station “Trübsee” where your snow adventure starts. Slide down the hill on snow tubes and try skiing on the beginner slopes – definitely a once-in-a-lifetime-experience you shouldn't miss. A Titlis Snow Park staff member provides the equipment and supervises the activities.
Finish your adventure by taking the Rotair revolving cable car to the top of Mt. Titlis, located at 3'000 meters above sea level. From the sun terrace, you can enjoy magnificent views of the Swiss Alps and take some photos as a souvenir for those back home. In the late afternoon, descent with the aerial cable car and drive back to Zürich by coach.
- Partly-guided tour by a professional multilingual guide
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Tickets for aerial cable cars for Mt. Titlis
- Rental of basic ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Access to beginner ski & snow tubing area
- Winter clothes
- Personal expenses
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Sihlquai Coach Parking Limmatstrasse 4 8005 Zürich Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB". The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with either the supplier's name or "Tickets here".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
• A professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Mt. Titlis and back. There is no guide during the snow activities but a Titlis Snow Park staff member supervises the activities and assists in case of any problems.
• Children need to be at least 10 years of age.