Lucerne, the most charming of Switzerland's cities, is not to be missed. It's not just the famous sights – the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke – that will enthrall you, visits to the Transport Museum and Rosengart Museum are also highly worthwhile.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour is led by a multi-lingual guide. The guide is not available during your personal time in Lucerne. All activities are voluntary, and not included in the price
- You can also book this tour along with a 1-hour yacht ride. This would be accompanied by an audioguide. Please select this option when booking
- The yacht ride takes place on weekends from 1 May to 17 October 2021
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean