Day Trip to Lucerne from Zürich
From £48 per personBook now
- Enjoy stunning scenery on the way to Lucerne
- Get to know the history and cultural treasures of Lucerne on a short tour of the center
- Benefit from your guide's explanation of the Lion Monument
- Take in the wonders of Lucerne at your own pace
After this you will have 6 hours to yourself, in order to explore this town, its culture and traditions, on your own. Visit the Verkehrshaus, the museum of transport and communication, or the Rosengart Museum, housing works by Picasso and Paul Klee.
Take a boat trip on beautiful Lake Lucerne, or ride on the City-Train, a road train taking you round the city in 40 minutes (April to October). The picturesque back-streets and alleyways of the old town would entice anyone into strolling down them, to explore their hidden charms. Do a bit of shopping in the unique surroundings.
Enjoy a relaxing day out from Zürich to Lucerne.
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Informative guide speaking German, Spanish and English
- 1 hour yacht ride (when the option is selected)
- Food and drink
- Entry to attractions in Lucerne
- Public transport
The Sihlquai car park opposite Zürich Main Station. Follow platform 18 until the road bends off to the right. Follow the road for 50m. There you will be able to see the car park. Stop: Sihlquai, Streetcar: 4 or 13 Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure. Passports are essential
You can also book this tour along with a one hour yacht ride. This would be accompanied by an audioguide. Please select this option when booking.
The yacht ride takes place on the following days:
April - May: Saturday and Sunday
June - Oktober: Daily
Live Spanish-speaking guide:
April - October
November - March: Monday-Friday Spanish-speaking guide available upon request
Product ID: 1391