2 Days Central Switzerland Mt. Pilatus & Mt. TitlisProduct ID: 50706
From £374 per personBook now
- Explore Central Switzerland with Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis
- Enjoy a guided tour to Lucerne and Mt. Pilatus and ride the aerial cable car
- Overnight at 3* hotel on top of Mt. Pilatus and enjoy a welcome drink and half board
- Descent to Kriens by aerial cable car and public transport
- Get on a Mt. Titlis excurison from Lucerne to Zürich incl. aerial cable car, Rotair, Ice Flyer and Cliff Walk
- Visit an Ice Cave and a Glacier Park
From Zürich you will take a scenic coach journey through the beautiful countryside and along the Lake of the four Cantons to Lucerne. On a short city tour you visit the Lion Monument and show you the main sights of this charming town. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before you continue to Kriens. From here you will take the panoramic gondolas and aerial cableway to the summit of Mt. Pilatus (7000ft / 2132m). At the peak a breathtaking view over the surrounding mountains and lakes awaits you.
Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the afternoon at leisure. You may take a hike around the peak on a thrilling but secure footpath or climb to the top. In the evening, savour your welcome drink and a 3-course seasonal dinner in one of the restaurants. Then enjoy a fairytale-like night’s sleep beneath a clear, starry sky. There is only one thing that is more beautiful than a night on Pilatus, and that is waking up next morning to a fabulous sunrise and unsurpassed views.
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
After enjoying the breakfast buffet you descend by aerial cable car to Kriens and take the public bus to Lucerne. At the Lucerne Tourist Information you will meet your tour guide for the excursion to the eternal snow and ice! Coach ride to Engelberg where the breath-taking journey to Mt. Titlis begins. Enjoy spectacular sights of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car ROTAIR. At the top of Mt. Titlis a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants (lunch excl.) or the sun terrace. Visit the Ice Grotto or take a ride with the IceFlyerwhich brings you close to the crevasses. Enjoy the Glacier Park in the snow and Europe’s highestsuspension bridge - All included (weather permitting). After this winter experience, you travel back to Lucerne and continue to Zürich where your two day adventure ends.
The entire tour is accompanied by our professional, multi-lingual guide except the overnight stay on Mt. Pilatus and the descent to Lucerne the next morning. For this part you will receive detailed written information.
- 2 days Central Switzerland with Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis
- 1st day guided tour to Lucerne and Mt. Pilatus* incl. aerial cable car
- Overnight at 3* hotel on top of Mt. Pilatus incl. welcome drink and half board
- 2nd day AM: descent to Kriens by aerial cable car and public transport to the Tourist Information in Lucerne (unguided)
- 2nd day PM: fully guided Mt. Titlis excurison from Lucerne to Zürich incl. aerial cable car, Rotair, Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Ice Cave and Glacier Park
Departure point from Zurich Sihlquai (see map under General Information): Bus parking near Zurich Main Train Station. Stop: Sihlquai - Streetcar: 4, 13 or 17 (Open in Google Maps)
Child reduction (based on two full paying adults):
0 - 1 year: free of charge in same room / bed with parents
2 - 11 years: 50% discount in same room / bed with parents
Winter Season November to March: add. including Lunch on the first day
No guidance during their leisure stay on Mt. Pilatus and in the morning of the 2nd day.
Product ID: 50706