Enjoy a brief adrenaline-fuelled zipline experience from Niagara Falls, Canada. Soar 67-meters high above the Niagara River Gorge, gliding 670 meters past the American Falls to the base of the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Meet at Zipline To The Falls at the bottom of Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls, Ontario. If you have completed your waiver(s) online in advance, take advantage of express admission and proceed directly to the Launch Check-in Kiosk. Alternatively, proceed to the Waiver Kiosk located nearby to complete your waiver(s).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Signed waiver
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All tours are subject to favorable weather conditions and availability
- Pending available time slots, your tour time may be different to the time requested
- The local operator will confirm your exact tour time slot by email after booking
- To benefit from exclusive express admission, each participant must complete an online waiver in advance of arrival
- In peak season (June to August) avoid the crowds by timing your visit before 11:00 AM or after 4:00 PM
- Minimum Age: 7 years old
- Maximum Weight Limit: 275 lbs