Raft down the epic Mengdonghe River and enjoy natural beauty only found in this area of China. From towering sky cliffs to beautiful green woods, this is a tour of fun and beauty.
What to Expect
River rafting is a heart-pumping, adrenaline inducing adventure, and today we take you down the roaring Mengdonghe River for a fun and beautiful day trip in China's scenic Hunan countryside.
After being picked up from your hotel, we will transfer you directly to the river, located approximately 50miles (80km) southeast of Zhangjiajie City. Here in the remote mountains, we set down into the canyon for a fun day of rafting down the river. You will pass the Miao Autonomous Region, the cultural center of the Tujia people, as well as sail past Yongshun and Guzhang. This beautiful ride ends with a drop off at the famous Guzhang Tea Factory.
The rafting trip covers nearly 30 miles (47km) and gives you plenty of chances to snap some pictures of the green woods and soaring cliffs. You will be dropped off back at your hotel in Zhangjiajie after the tour.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.