A day trip from Krakow to visit Zakopane and a famous wooden village. Admire the view of the Polish Mountains thanks to a cable car, before relaxing and feeling the health properties of thermal waters at some thermal pools.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- If you have a problem finding your hotel or apartment on the list, please send the local partner a message with the address or name of the place in Krakow from which you want your pickup conducted from.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is not a private tour, the vehicle is shared with other participants
- Information booklets in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish are available to select at the checkout, however, the tour itself is provided in English