Discover the beauty of Croatia's oldest and most visited national park, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. On a small-group guided tour, you’ll experience nature at its finest and enjoy breathtaking views of lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the Zrinjevac Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts
- Not recommended for children younger than 3 years
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Exact pick-up times will depend on the location of your hotel (you will be advised 24 hours before departure)