Spend a day exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Drive through the picturesque hinterland and explore the Upper and Lower Lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet by the meteorological display on Zrinjevac Square (Trg Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 2) in Zagreb city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately
- Entrance tickets to Plitvice Lakes are not included. Please do not buy them online, as your guide will pre-purchase them for you. Please pay your guide in cash on the day of the tour (in HRK, exact amounts). Adults: 160 HRK (April, May and October), 300 HRK (June to September). Students: 100 HRK (April, May and October), 200 HRK (June to September) with valid ID. Children 7 to 17: 45 HRK (April, May and October), 100 HRK (June to September). Children 0 to 6 are free of charge.