Enjoy a day cruise through the Telaščica natural park, one of the most magical places in Croatia. Take in the spectacular scenery of islands, cliffs and karst formations and stop to swim and explore. Breakfast, lunch and drinks are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Relax on a boat trip through Telaščica nature park
- Marvel at the stunning natural scenery of cliffs, limestone karsts and islands
- Enjoy a swim in Mir, a salt lake on an idyllic island
- Boat trip and fuel surcharge
- Water, juice, wine and an aperitif
- Breakfast sandwich
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Telascica Nature Park entrance fee: €13.30 for adults and €6.65 for children (6-12 years)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the boat, in Liburnska Obala, near the bridge in Zadar's old townOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity.
- This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing. Fresh lunch will be replaced with lunch packages to create a hygienic environment.