You'll see the best that Central Dalmatia has to offer on this 8 Day trip.
What to Expect
Spend most of your days paddling the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, taking breaks to do some cycling, visit waterfalls, and explore Croatian architecture. Your home base is Murter, a beautiful island with beaches surrounded by clear waters that are great for snorkeling. Explore cafes, restaurants, and small markets to gather the necessities you need to make yourself feel at home in your beachside apartment. Explore Croatia's natural beauty and experience an unforgettable adventure on this eight-day multi-sport trip.
Transfer from Zadar or Split airport to the Jamming Adventures' office. Spend time exploring the town of Murter, before meeting up with your group and guides in the evening.
Participate in a brief orientation, and paddle to Vrgada, exploring numerous islands on the way. Upon arrival at Vrgada, have lunch and spend time on the island, before heading back to Murter.
Take a short drive to the Bay of Čigrađa, which is the starting point for exploring the outer and inner side of the island of Murter. Explore hidden beaches, with lunch at one of the restaurants along the way. Finish the tour on the bay beautiful of Kosirina.
Take an early boat ride to the national park of Kornati. Investigate around the Kornati islands and have lunch lunch in one of the restaurants or a picnic on one of the islands. Paddle back to the starting point and return to Murter by boat.
Travel to Paklenica National Park and spend the day hiking around the park's beautiful landscape. Enjoy panoramic views of the cliffs of Anica Kuk, Velika Paklenica Canyon, Jurasova Glavica, and Manita Pec Cave. If you're interested in bungee jumping, this is the day for it!
Travel to the beautiful national park of Krka Waterfalls. Go biking in the valley near the national park, visit the Bibich Winery, and head to Skradin, where you'll stop for lunch. After lunch, bike to the amazing waterfalls of Skradin Buk for swimming and hiking.
Take another bike or kayak trip or visit bigger cities Zadar and Šibenik near Murter. You can also choose to scuba dive (diving not included in the trip cost, inquire with Jamming Adventures directly). In the evening, there will be a party at the office and apartments which include dinner and popular Croatian beverages.
Say your farewells to the island, and transfer to the airport or bus station for departure.
Duration: Eight days
Start: Murter, Croatia
End: Murter, Croatia
Accommodations: Shared two-person apartment
Fitness Requirement: Moderate
- Airport transfers (please note transfers are only valid to/from Zadar airport or Split airport, not city centers)
- Tour guides
- Equipment (kayaks, bikes, life jackets, paddles)
- Tickets to all national parks
What's Not Included
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Lunches and dinners
- Optional activities not mentioned with inclusions
- Bungee Jumping
- Scuba diving
Know Before You Go
• Pricing is based on two people in an apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning, and terraces with sea views. The beach is less than a five minute walk from the apartments.
• You should bring shorts, t-shirts, sandals and waterproof shoes (like TEVA sandals), a swimsuit, sweater, light jacket, pants, sneakers for hiking, sun-screen, and sunglasses.