Step on board a boat at the Zaanse Schans and enjoy a unique view of the world-famous windmills as you cruise down the River Zaan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide/headphones
- English, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, German, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
- Admire panoramic views of the iconic Dutch windmills
- Learn more about Dutch history and its most important figures
- Unearth the secrets of the windmills and their function
- Discover how a windmill works inside the Het Jonge Schaap
- Headset with audioguide
- Food and drinks
- Snacks and drinks
- Entrance to the windmills
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Departure from the 'De Huisman' windmillOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair users.
- You will have the opportunity to visit one of the windmills during the tour. Tickets may be purchased on board.
- The Zaanse Schans is easily accessible by train or bus from Amsterdam.