The ultimate Aussie Farm Experience! Enjoy a one-hour guided camel ride in the spectacular Australian Outback. Watch the colors change and the sun set over Uluru and Kata Tjuta, and at twilight, enjoy beer, wine, champagne and outback bush foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Transfers are included from accommodation within Ayers Rock Resort. Pick-up will be from your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort or from the following: • For Emu Walk Apartments, pick-up is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). • For Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door).
- Meet your camel and learn their name before they take you into the desert
- Learn about the history of camels in Central Australia and the Uluru Camel Farm itself
- See the breathaking sun set over Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy twilight drinks in the outhouse: beer, wine and more
- Enjoy freshly made, famous damper (Australian bread), dukkah and other bushfoods
- Beer, wine, sparking wines, coffee, tea
- Freshly baked Australian damper, dukka and other bushfoods
- Free Wi-Fi available at the Camel Farm (not during the ride)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Printed photo/USB of photos (available for purchase on the day)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Bring the whole family along- this activity is suitable for both children and adults. If you would like to visit and feed the Australian barnyard animals (kangaroo, water buffalo, emu, ducks etc) it is recommended to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your tour.
- A professional photographer is sometimes available (not guaranteed) to capture your special moments. You may then choose to purchase your photographs of the day (on a USB or printed).
- There is a range of goods available for purchase in the Farm Outhouse including Bush Dukka.
- Your tour will depart 1.5 hours before sunset and return 2.5 hours after sunset
- Sunset times vary throughout the year - if you are unsure please call the local operator to confirm.