Enjoy a peaceful 1-hour camel ride and witness the sunrise over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Learn from friendly and knowledgeable cameleers on the way while you watch the desert come to life. Enjoy a light breakfast of fresh bread with jams, tea and coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Transfers are included from accommodation within Ayers Rock Resort. Pick-up will be from your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort or from the following: • For Emu Walk Apartments, pick-up is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). • For Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door).
- Witness the majestic sunrise over Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy freshly made, famous Australian bread, Australian jams and warm drinks
- Meet your camel and learn their name before they take you into the desert
- Learn about the history of camels in Central Australia and the Uluru Camel Farm itself
- Beer, wine, sparkling wines, coffee and tea
- Freshly baked Australian damper, Dukka and other bush foods
- Free WiFi available at the Camel Farm
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for both children and adults. Please feel free to remain at the farm after your tour to visit and feed the Australian barnyard animals such as kangaroos, water buffalos, emus and ducks
- There is a range of goods available for purchase in the Farm Outhouse including Bush Dukka
- Please bring a water of bottle, sunscreen, and bring your camera as you will capture the most incredible photos along the way
- Please wear sensible footwear, a hat, sunglasses and comfortable clothing. It is also advised you wear warm clothing such as gloves, a beanie, and a jacket in the cooler months from May to October
- Please note the camel farm is located just outside the Ayers Rock Resort. When you exit the resort, follow the blue signs to the Camel Farm. Please note, the free resort shuttle bus does not operate this early in the morning.
- Please note, sunrise and sunset times vary throughout the year if you are unsure please call the local operator to confirm