Experience Uluru at sunrise with a small-group. Enjoy breakfast, explore the Mutitjulu Waterhole, see ancient rock art and drive around Uluru's base.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup will be from out the front of hotel reception. For Emu Walk apartment guests pickup is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). For The Lost Camel, pickup is at Sails in the Desert hotel (located next door). For Ayers Rock campground, pickup is from the campground bus stop out the front.
- Escape the heat of the day and depart in the morning
- Experience all the best highlights of Uluru in just three hours
- Benefit from a small group tour- ask as many questions as you like
- Listen in your native language with optional iPod audio guide
- Listen and learn from your expert guide about Aboriginal culture, flora and fauna
- Outback picnic breakfast including freshly brewed coffee and tea
- 1 bottled water and refill water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from all Ayers Rock resort hotels
- Professional driver/guide
- National Park Entry Tickets
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- National Park Entry Tickets to entry into Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park can be purchased directly from the entry station
- National Park entry tickets are valid for three consecutive days from the date of issue. Tickets cost AU$25 per person over the age of 15 years and AU$12.50 for children 5 to 15 years old
- Infant price includes touring and car seat hire.