Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset-viewing area. Enjoy nibbles and complimentary wine as the sun sinks over the horizon and the evening sky brings out the many spectacular shades of color Uluru is famous for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Ayers Rock Resort hotels. Please be ready waiting outside your hotel 5 minutes prior to pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sip on wine as you watch the sun set spectacularly over Uluru
- Watch as the colors of the rock gradually change before your eyes
- Take some of the most amazing photographs of your life
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver/guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Wine and cheeseboard
- National Park Entry Fee (25 AUD)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera! It is recommended that you photograph Uluru every 5 minutes to really capture the gradual color changes of the rock.
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a water bottle, a camera, and a jacket in the cooler months.