Couldn't find a tour you wanted? Certified professional guide will arrange a fully customized tour for you depending on your interests!
What to Expect
Please pick some places you would like to go in Tokyo.
If you go slowly or enjoy shopping, you may go 3 places. If you just wish to see the sights and go quickly, you can choose 4 places.
- Meiji shrine in a forest and Harajyuku pop fashion shopping area
- Asakusa with oldest Sensoji temple and Nakamise souvenir shopping
- Fish Market (inner and/or outer market ) (Closed on Wed, Sun and holidays. *Please note that I do not do Tuna auction tour
- Shibuya, teenager shopping area, Japanese times square with thousand people crossing big streets
- Imperial palace east garden(palace building is not open to public)(basically closed on Mon and Fri)
- Tokyo Sky Tree, the highest broadcasting tower
- Shinjyuku, department stores and free observatory at Tokyo metropolitan government
- Yanaka, old town and small shopping street for local people
- Akihabara, electricity, maid cafes, and animation products
- Poket Monster Center for boys
- Hamarikyu Garden, typical Japanese garden and green tea if you like
- Ginza, good restaurants and high-end shopping area
- Tokyo tower and Zojoji temple for local people
- Odaiba island with the small statue or liberty, rainbow bridge, big shoppin mall, huge gandam statue
...and other places you may have on your list!
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees for guests
- A guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• During this tour you will need to walk and take public transportation. Most stations have few elevators or escalators so please let you tour guide know if you prefer these to stairs
• Getting travel insurance is highly recommended before you visit Japan. Your guide is not responsible for any illnesses, injuries, thefts, losses or any resulting damages incurred by guests while using the services
• If the tour starts later due to the participants, the tour will still end at the planned time
• Children under 5 years old are free of charge