Explore the former capital of the Golden Land on foot within 4 hours. You will have a chance enjoying the harmony of nature and locals, the stunning views on the Yangon River, the golden plating pagodas, as well as the bustling market of the locals.
What to Expect
You will definitely gain new insighton this charming land through a walking tour. With a leisurely walk, you have chance to get close to the people and typical sites of the region. To help you understand more about the long history of the land, your guide is always willing to show you distinctive characteristics of the town in all aspects: its history, colonial past, landmarks, and friendly people. Your walk leads you through amazing corners of the city starting at Botahtaung Pagoda Jetty where you can observe the busy daily activities of the locals. You could have great chance to admire the stunning views on the Yangon River. Then continue your visit to Sule Pagoda which is famous for its long history of Buddhism and authentic architecture in Myanmar.
After strolling around busy street of Yangon, you end your walk at the Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scotts Market) - located in the heart of city. The Bogyoke Aung San Market is the most popular market and a great tourist destination in Yangon. It is one of the precious colonial buildings you can find in this city.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's Not Included
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)