Explore the lost lands Yangon on a full day, the former capital city of Myanmar and now a famous tourist destination. During the tour you will have the chance to experience the daily life of the locals and admire the golden pavilion pagodas.
What to Expect
This morning, your full day sightseeing excursion of legendary Yangon starts with a visit of the Chinatown where you will truly immerse in the bustle of colorful little China. Yangon's Chinatown features a vibrant night market, where you can enjoy Myanmar specialties such as different kinds of cakes, shan noodle, etc.
Continue your trail to Botahtaung Pagoda - one of interesting religious destinations of Myanmar. The Botataung Pagoda was a famous landmark on Yangon’s waterfront. The pagoda is hollow inside and you can walk through it.
Make a short sightseeing tour around the city center where you will be enchanted by the magnificence of colonial buildings. Stop for a quick look at Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independence Monument, and high court before enjoying amazing shopping at Bogyoke Aung San Market.
After some time for relaxing, make a visit to one of the most revered Buddha images in Myanmar- Kyi Reclining Chauk Htat Buddha image. Take a walk around Kandawgyi Lake where you can catch the views of the nearby Shwedagon Pagoda and Karaweik (Hansa Bird) badge. Take your time in the late afternoon to visit this majestic pagoda to delve into the exceptional architecture of the structure.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's Not Included
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)