Enjoy a thrilling wildlife adventure with a full day safari tour in Yala National Park. Explore the natural habitat of leopards, elephants, and more. Experience an immaculately preserved gem of nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off available from Yala, Tissamaharama, Kataragama, Palatupana, Weerawila, and Hambantota areas.
- Private group
- Experience a 12-hour thrilling adventure through Yala
- Try your luck at witnessing a leopard
- Explore monsoon forests and beautiful lagoons
- Talk to your guide and learn more about the wildlife and history of the region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Yala, Tissamaharama, Kirinda, Kataragama, Weerawila, and Hambantota areas)
- Cooler with drinks
- Picnic Lunch
- Park entrance tickets with all taxes
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Wear light, cotton clothes such as T-shirts, shorts/trousers which will help you be comfortable whilst traveling in the park. It is best to wear dark colored clothing that blends in with the environment. Bringing a hat and sun protection is recommended.