This small group bus tour includes typical Chinese lunch and introduces you to the Terracotta Warrios and Qingshihuang Mausoleum to learn about the royal burial culture of the first feudal dynasty in Chinese history.
What to Expect
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at confirmed time. On the way to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, you will first make a short visit to the Terracotta Figures Factory which focuses on the reproduction of the Terracotta Soldiers.
Next head to visit Terracotta Warriors which was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world ”. One of the top ten places of historical interest in China and is listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum.
After lunch, drive by Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum and to see it from a distance. Then continue to visit Banpo Neolithic village and visit about 1 hour here. That New Stone Age site, dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C., is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. After the whole day’s tour, transfer back to your hotel.
- All entrance tickets
- Typical Chinese lunch
- All transfer
- Air-conditioned car and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water
What's Not Included
- Personal expense,
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Please bring comfortable shoes or boots, water, snacks, sunscreen, sun-glasses, pocket knife, first aid kit, lip balm, cap.
• Children between 12 and 6 will receive 30% discount. Children under 5 are not allowed to take this tour.