Enjoy a small group Xian city bus tour that includes most popular attractions in downtown Xian such as the Small and Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
What to Expect
Your tour guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby at confirmed time and start today’s tour with Small Wild Goose Pagoda, one of the two Buddhist pagodas built in the Tang Dynasty in Xian. Next you will move on to the nearby North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. That square is famous for the music fountain show and the Chinese style relief sculpture.
After the lunch, move on to Xian Ancient City Wall. That City Wall built in the Ming Dynasty is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. Going down the city wall you will visit the Bell Tower and Drum Tower square to have an outer visit to the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower.
The last stop is the Muslim Quarter, a hub of the Muslim community and the most famous food street in Xian City. At the end of the day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
- All entrance tickets
- Typical Chinese lunch
- All transfer
- Air-conditioned car and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water
What's Not Included
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Bicycle/battery cart on City Wall
Know Before You Go
• Please bring comfortable shoes or boots, water, snacks, sunscreen, sun-glasses, pocket knife, first aid kit, lip balm, cap.
• Children between 12 and 6 will receive 30% discount. Children under 5 are not allowed to take this tour.