We will arrive at Famen Temple which was first set up during East Han Dynasty. And is renowned for storing the veritable Finger Bone of the Sakyamuni Buddha. We will visit Qianling Tomb, and Empress Wu Zetian.
What to Expect
Learn the story of Empress Wuzetian, the only Empress in Chinese history during the visit to her tomb in the west of Xi'an.
Attractions: Famen Temple,Qianling Mausoleum
Your local guide will meet you at your hotel in Xian.
After a drive of 120km west of Xian, we will arrive at Famen Temple which was first set up during East Han Dynasty and is renowned for storing the veritable Finger Bone of the Sakyamuni Buddha.
After lunch, we will visit Qianling Tomb, the co--tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong ( Li Zhi, 628 A.D.-683 A.D.) and Empress Wu Zetian (624 A.D.-705 A.D.), the only Empress in Chinese history. Transferred to your hotel in Xian.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
Know Before You Go
• The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size.
• The Itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.