Break your transfer to or from Xi’an Airport with a tour of the Hanyang Ling Tomb, and discover a 2,000-year-old monument of the Han Dynasty. Explore the subterranean mausoleum and excavated objects, including thousands of terracotta figures.
What to Expect
Known as the “Small Terracotta Warriors,” the Han Dynasty tombs of Hanyang Ling are an ideal stop to or from Xi'an’s Xianyang International Airport. Take the 2-3 hour tour as soon as you arrive in Xi’an, with a pick-up at the airport, and drop-off at your hotel at the end, or vice versa.
Upon arrival at Hanyang Ling Tomb, you will see 2 green-colored mounds that mark the massive farmland. Your guide will describe how the tomb was displayed when it was built in 153 AD, as a joint tomb for the Emperor Jingdi and his wife Empress Wang.
Enter the underground tomb (shoe protectors provided) and walk across the glass floor to look down on thousands of miniature human figures, arranged in corridors. Learn about royal life and the social system of China 2,000 years ago, and hear why these figures differ from the Terracotta Warriors in Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum.
- English-speaking guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Air-conditioned coach
- Hanyangling Tomb entrance fee
- Hotel/airport to airport/hotel 1-way transfer
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person
- Toll and parking fees
- Government tax
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be sent at time of booking
• No luggage restrictions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Hanyangling Tomb opening hours: 08:30-19:00 (March-November); 08:30-18:00 (December-February)
• Travel time between Xi'an and Hanyangling Tomb is approximately 30 minutes to 1-hour. The tour will take between 2 and 3 hours. When booking the hotel to airport transfer, please ensure that you will have ample time to reach the airport before your flight
• Please provide your hotel address or flight information when booking