Visit Xcaret Park and see more than 40 different attractions, enjoying access to exclusive areas. Run, swim, and sun yourself to your heart's content in this modern-day Garden of Eden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Contact the tour operator 24 hours before your tour to arrange your hotel pickup time. If for any reason the operator cannot pickup from your hotel, they will arrange a nearby meeting point for pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Please help us protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions.
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.
- You round trip includes transportation in an air-conditioned bus with a professional tour conductor. Once you arrive in Cancun you will have access to Xcaret from 8.30 a.m. - 9.30 p.m. which also allows guests to enjoy the Xcaret night show and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration. If that wasn't good enough, we also provide a delicious lunch buffet and 10% off the Snorkelling Tour, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family or Temascal.