This Vodka Tour takes you through 4-5 local pubs & restaurants where the best quality vodkas are served. Taste 6-7 different type of vodka and eat appropriate food that accompany to vodka well.
What to Expect
When you think about Poland, probably the first word that comes to mind is vodka. Vodka is an inherent part of Polish culture - it’s hard to imagine any celebration without it. It plays also important role in daily life as far as vodka is the most sociable drink. However, for Poles vodka is not only alcoholic beverage, it is also drinking culture that includes many intriguing details: special food, toasts, habits etc. Consuming vodka is a real ritual.
This tour is a 3 hours walking & drinking tour through 4-5 local pubs & restaurants where the best quality vodkas are served. You will taste 6-7 different types of vodka and eat appropriate food that accompany to vodka well. All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmosphere that reflects different periods of Polish culture. The purpose of tour is not to get drunk - it’s not a pub crawl, but to let you experience this worth discovering tradition.
- 6-7 types of Polish vodka
- Food tasting on each spot
- Bottled water
- Loads of culinary, cultural & historical anecdotes
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Additional food or beverage
Know Before You Go
• Your guide will give you some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. You'll learn about some more great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing
• You will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places you have visited and the vodkas you have tried