Discover the best of Wroclaw on a guided day trip from Krakow and see sights such as St. Adalbert's Church and Cathedral Island as you explore the city with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at your accommodation in Krakow. The driver will take you to the railway station.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Get an insight into the many famous landmarks from your local guide
- See iconic Wroclaw landmarks like Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Wroclaw University
- Learn interesting information about Poland from an insider's perspective
- Enjoy a private tour for an intimate and immersive experience
- Walk by important monuments like Market Square and Slodowa Island
Discover everything Wroclaw has to offer on a full-day private tour from Krakow. Choose from train or car transportation and see all of the city's main sights. Upon arrival to Wroclaw, enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town with a local guide. See sights such as the Town Hall, Iglica monument, and the District of Four Denominations.
Follow your guide to the buildings of Wroclaw University. Marvel at the beauty of Bastion Ceglarski and Panorama Raclawicka as you stroll along the Odra River before arriving at St. Adalbert's Church. Enjoy a visit to the interior of the church and witness its impressive architecture and stained glass windows.
Cross the city's many bridges to see Slodowa and Piasek island. Walk across Tumski Bridge to enter the oldest part of the city, Cathedral Island. Here, soak up the area's rich history and admire the medieval architecture. Visit the magnificent Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
Finish your tour with a traditional tram ride to the Centennial Hall. Afterward, your guide will bring you to the train station or to meet your driver for the journey back to Krakow.
- Private tour
- Licensed guide
- Return-trip train or car transportation
- Admission fees (unless mentioned in exclusions)
- Public transportation costs
- Hotel pickup
- Observation Tower entrance fee (optional 2.5 EUR)
- Hotel drop-off (unless car option chosen)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- If you choose the train option you will be picked up at your accommodation in Krakow and taken to the train station. Your driver will show you how to get to Wroclaw, where your guide will be waiting for you at the train station
- The train option involves a substantial amount of walking and/or public transportation
- The Observation Tower in Cathedral is open seasonally - it is open every day from May to September, the rest of the year it’s open from Tuesday to Saturday