Enjoy beautiful coastal scenery and the startling landscape of the Royal National Park. Discover a biodiverse area featuring a wide array of native Australian plants and wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before pickup.
- Private group
- See wonderful coastal scenery, that includes unique sandstone formations, beaches, lagoons, waterfalls and rockpools
- Experience many types of vegetation ranging from rainforest to heathland
- Get close to kangaroos and see other native animals, including koalas, at Symbio Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a flexible tour that you can customize according to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park entrance fee
- Fresh rosetta rolls or sourdough baguette, chicken salad and one other salad, Havarti cheese, and tomato
- Photos taken on a digital SLR by your guide
- Entrance fee to Symbio Wildlife Park.
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- With your consent the tour can be deferred if the weather is not appropriate
- Wedding Cake Rock requires less of a walk, taking around 2 hours return including breaks, whilst Eagle Rock is a longer walk taking around 3 hours return including breaks