Williamsburg: Busch Gardens Ticket & Water Country Option
- Benefit from admission to Busch Gardens for a day packed with family-friendly activities
- Get up close with various beautiful and rare live animals and learn about their rescue and conservation
- Enjoy riding some of the world's most thrilling roller coasters
Kids can sing with Elmo, feed a lorikeet and ride between mom and dad on a thrilling kid coaster all in the same day! After catching one of the many entertaining shows, head over to award-winning roller coasters inspired by Old World legends like the Apollo, the Griffin, and the Loch Ness monster. From virtual reality to carousels, everyone one in the family will find an activity they love and create cherished memories to think back on for years to come!
Spend some time at Highland Stables and take part in a celebration of centuries-old Scottish traditions. Interact with blackface sheep and their border collie guardians. Enjoy demonstrations of traditional herding and hunting methods. Visit Eagle Ridge to meet some gutsy American Bald Eagles, each one a survivor of injuries that left them unable to live on their own in the wild. Hear their inspiring stories and feel the sense of awe that travels with these majestic birds.
Stroll through Lorikeet Glen and make a bunch of new friends as colorful birds glide down to greet you from the branches of a fascinating, free-flight aviary. Go beyond the haunting calls and piercing eyes of the mysterious gray wolf in Wolf Valley. Learn what you can do to help these important ancestors of modern-day canines survive and thrive.
Theme Park Rides:
Take a ride on Alpengeist, one of the tallest, fastest and most insane roller coasters in the world. Before you can say "boo" the floor drops beneath your feet, so get ready for what many coaster enthusiasts still call the ride of a lifetime. Experience the mind-bending climbs and weightless wonder of floating airtime at Apollo's Chariot, one of the mightiest coasters of all time.
Hop on the classic Loch Ness monster which hurls its passengers along 3,240 feet of steel track into the air, over water, and through a dark cave. Join the bravest of ride warriors and challenge yourself to the 205-foot, 90-degree, 75 mph free fall of Griffon, a heart-pounding, tour de force roller coaster.
- Entrance ticket to Busch Gardens
- Entrance ticket to Water Country (if option selected)
- Thrill rides
- Animal exhibits
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Tickets are non-refundable once issued
• You will receive a GetYourGuide voucher for this purchase and will then receive your entrance tickets via e-mail. The GetYourGuide voucher is not valid for entrance. You must have your actual SeaWorld ticket