Full-Day Shete Boca and Snorkel Jeep Tour
From £86 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIn the lobby area of your hotel
- Go off-roading to explore the North-Eastern part of the island
- Discover the underwater world by a snorkel stop at a local beach
Natural blowholes: You will then visit several isolated bays where big breakers crash into the coral cliffs creating natural blowholes where the sea water and foam are sprayed through a chute into the air displaying colorful fountains and rainbows. If the waves are strong enough you can stand close and let the water sprinkles refresh you. Exotic birds like herons, frigatebirds and caracaras can be spotted here.
Boka Tabla: Enjoy lunch in the Shete Boka National Park with its rugged and rocky formations where, if the sea allows, you will visit Boka Tabla. This is where the sea and wind have worked together to create a cave in which the waves come crushing in, often giving a splendid show but sometimes flooding the cave completely. Here you will also enjoy a simple but tasty picnic lunch.
South-West coast: After Shete Boka National Park you will leave the North-West coast and cross over to the South-West coast of Curacao where you will notice how the scenery changes completely from a dry arid climate to a green hilly coast. Here,you will find nearly all of Curacao's natural white beaches with their turqouise blue waters or as locally called playas.
Snorkeling: At one of these playas you will go snorkeling, allowing you to discover and enjoy the underwater world of Curacao.
- Pick-up and drop off at the port or accommodations in the Willemstad area
- Professional guide
- Drinks (water and local lemonade)
- Local snacks
- Picnic lunch (please advise when booking if you are vegetarian)
- Snorkeling equipment
There is no specific meeting point or starting location. We provide pick-up and drop off at the piers and at hotels within the Willemstad area. (Open in Google Maps)
- This is a full day tour from 09:00 - 16:00 with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on your accommodation's location
- Please wear sneakers, closed-toe shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops!
- Please remember to bring your swimwear, towels and sun protection. A hat or cap is recommended
- Snorkel experience is not required but participants should be able to swim. Otherwise, you can just relax on the beach
- Please note that this tour is not recommended for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women or small children. A minimum age of 6 years is advised
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as the open vehicle will be left unattended
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to operate
Product ID: 23489