Spend a day splashing around in the lovely waters of Utah’s Willard Bay on state-of-the-art jet skis. Play with complimentary water toys, such as wake skates, wake boards, kneeboards and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy all the fun of Willard Bay freshwater reservoir with an 8-hour jet ski rental, and make the most of your Utah adventure. Part of the Great Salt Lake area, get fantastic views of the Salt Lake floodplains and farmland as you play.
The rentals offered in this adventure attraction include a lively Yamaha VX Deluxe 1100cc 3 passenger jet ski, which you can launch from Willard Bay North Marina or Willard Bay South Marina.
The jet skis come with all the required equipment for an enjoyable and safe day out, including up to 3 life vests per machine. The machines have enough power to tow wakeboards, kneeboards, wake skates, and tubes. You also have the option to upgrade your jet ski to the most powerful machine, the Yamaha 1812cc Super Charged.
- Yamaha 1100cc Jet Ski
- Up to 3 life vess per machine
- Required safety gear
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit USD 1,000.00 per machine
- Optional rental insurance
- Water toys
Know Before You Go
• Rentals are for 8 hours. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you can choose your 8 hours out of the day, if scheduling allows.
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due