Zoom down a mind-blowing zipline that’s over 2 km long– the longest zipline in the US and Canada. Experience spectacular views full of natural beauty as you whiz through the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Ziptrek branded Kiosk at the base of the Blackcomb Gondola in Whistler's Upper Village. (Blackcomb Day Lodge, 4553 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg).
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian.
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver.
- All tours include stair climbing and trail walking.