Washington DC 2-Hour Tour by Electric CarProduct ID: 28556
From £45.85 per personBook now
- Explore the famous monuments and war memorials of Washington DC
- Drive through the American capital in a special battery-operated eCruiser vehicle
- Learn local history via a fascinating narrative
- Walk and ride through Capitol Hill and visit some of the Smithsonian museums
Proceed past the famous monuments to Jefferson, Lincoln, and Washington. And pay tribute to veterans of World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam War. Continue past the most famous Washington landmark of all – the glorious White House. As you meander, your guide will keep you entertained with stories and tales of Washington’s history. They will also give tips and advice on any demonstrations, festivals, exhibits or special events you might encounter along the way, should you want to pop back after the tour.
After you’ve passsed Capitol Hill and seen the US Capitol, US Supreme Court, and Library of Congress, head back over to the Smithsonian complex, and end your tour in the heart of the world’s most influential city.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by electric vehicle
- Food and drink (you can purchase some along the way)
L’Enfant Metro Stop – Meet at the corner of 7th St. & Maryland Ave. SW) also known as 7th & C St. (Maryland Ave. becomes C St. on the other side of 7th St.) (Open in Google Maps)
• Dress appropriately for the season and weather conditions, and wear comfortable walking shoes
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child price. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
• You will tour in a small group of a maximum of 7 people per vehicle. (Multiple vehicles available with advance notice)
Product ID: 28556