Take a journey through the US capital and beyond on an evening bike tour in Washington DC. Visit the Jefferson and FDR Memorials, and take a relaxing bike ride through the nation's capital, visiting all the sites you've heard about!
What to Expect
Get a brand new perspective of Washington DC on this unique evening bike tour. Cycle past the city's famous landmarks in the evening when the tourist crowds have settled down and government employees are heading home.
Get closer to the Jefferson and FDR Memorials by twilight, and bike through the National Mall, visiting some of its best memorials. Have you ever tried to walk to some of the National Mall's top memorials? The Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln, the Franklin Roosevelt, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial? It can take an entire day, if not more! Yet this bike tour makes it possible to visit them all in just three hours.
- Bike and Helmet
- Local expert guide
What's Not Included
- Dinner (we suggest eating before the tour)
Know Before You Go
• Your safety is of the highest priority, and each tour begins with a short but thorough orientation session.
• If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol, he or she will not be allowed to ride.
• Unfortunately, pregnant women cannot participate on this tour.
• Although there is a free soda or water provided on the boat as well as the opportunity to purchase a light snack, its recommended that you grab dinner before the tour.