Exchange your voucher onsite for a timed entry ticket to Washington DC's International Spy Museum. Test your spy and code-cracking skills on a mission exploring the world of espionage while learning intelligence techniques used around the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Step into the shoes of a spy and test your spy skills through state- of-the-art interactives and immersive RFID technology
- Visit the only public museum in the world to provide a global perspective on the vital role intelligence has played throughout world history
- Marvel at the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display
- General admission
- Self-guided tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your voucher has to be exchanged onsite for a timed entry ticket which will give you access to the International Spy Museum. It is recommended you arrive early in the day to secure the best available time of entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Once you have presented your voucher, you will be issued timed tickets to be used at the time indicated on the ticket.
- It is suggested all voucher holders arrive early in the day to secure the best available times of entry. At times of extreme attendance, you may be asked to accept a timed ticket for a later timeframe
- No flash photography/videography; no food or beverages; no smoking or vaping; and no strollers. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- The use of baby slings or baby backpacks as an alternative to strollers is encouraged. Strollers may be stored in the cloak room located in the museum lobby before entering the exhibit areas. However, this room is not supervised and the museum does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- The last ticketed entrance to the museum is 1.5 hours prior to closing time