Segway Tour of Washington, D.C. Highlights
From £52 per personBook now
- Tour Washington's most memorable attractions on a personal self-balancing Segway
- View the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and other must-see sites
- Learn how to operate the transport of the future
- See more in 2 hours than you would on a walking tour
- Beat the heat and save energy on an eco-friendly mode of transport
Beat the heat and save your energy as you explore the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian Castle, and other fascinating icons of American history and culture. And no tour would be complete without a chance to see the White House, one of the most photographed buildings in the world.
If you have never tried this eco-friendly way to get around, this is a perfect chance to learn how to ride the transport of the future! You will get a brief orientation session at the start of the tour, and will soon be gliding serenely past the city’s museums, war memorials, and government buildings.
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The shop is just off the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Finding the address is easy! Simply take the right at the top of the escalator and walk down 23rd Street (headed south). Just after you pass Virginia Avenue (approximately 3 blocks), the shop is on the right side. Just look for the sidewalk signs that point to the City Segway Tours office on 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037.
• Minimum age for participants is 16 years, and minors must be accompanied by an adult
• Unfortunately, pregnant women cannot be allowed on the tour
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing less than 100 pounds (45 kilos) or more than 250 pounds (113 kilos).
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to ride
• Insurance requires that City Segway Tours hold USD 500 damage pre-authorization per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your credit card with you on the day of the tour
• City Segway Tours offers a 100% refund if a reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour, but no refund for any reason after the 72-hour limit is passed
Product ID: 14142