Wilanow Palace Small Group Tour
- Find out how the Polish aristocrats once lived in Wilanow Palace
- Discover the spirit of this extraordinary place that has been formed by its architecture and art, the past and the present, people and nature
- Explore the original baroque garden of the palace
- See the amazing Royal collection of historical exhibits in original historical interiors.
Today, the Palace is a work of art, fantastic gardens, and sculptures in the park, as well as magnificent buildings and monuments. The residence has kept traces of former residents, their interests and customs, as well as a collection of artworks that they gathered here. A museum is a place of remembrance about events that are part of the history of Warsaw. Traveling to this amazing place allows us to touch what is important in our tradition and what is part of the common European culture.
In Wilanow Palace of King Jan III Sobieski, you will see the White Hall, the statue of Jan III Sobieski, and the chapel. You will also get to see the king’s library, as well as the king and queen's bedrooms. Explore the paintings gallery as well as the Baroque gardens of the palace.
- Transportation to and from Wilanow Royal Palace
- Tickets to Wilanow Palace
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photos and postcards