Enjoy a trip organized in the old communist van “Nysa 522”. Your guides focus on the nightlife of Warsaw people, Polish cuisine and culture.
What to Expect
On this tour, you are led by enthusiastic guides. They'll share a lot of stories with you, so you get a chance to get know what Poland and Warsaw is all about. In the meantime there will be of course a lot of vodka drinking and polish snacks and appetizers tastings.
The bars that you are taken to are located in Downtown, Old Town and bohemian Powiśle and Praga dictrict. All of them are of different climate, interior and music they play. Throughout the tour you'll get the information about drinking culture in Poland. You'll get to know all the habits and behaviors Polish got that are connected through vodka with the history.
Although the tour is mostly about fun, entertainment, drinking and trying Polish cuisine you may ask questions alongside the whole time. Your guides are well-informed and they'll for sure cope with the task. At the end of the tour you can be dropped at your hotel or at a club.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation in an old vintage van
- 6 shots of vodka 6 types of appetizers in night bars
- Drop-off at night club
What's Not Included
- Personal expenditure
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met.
• Duration times vary. It is suggested to start your trip at 7:30 pm.
• The maximum capacity of the car is 8 people with the driver. For larger groups, another van or bigger vehicle can be used.