Experience vibrant Warsaw through a tantalizing combination of sightseeing, eating, and rich historical information. Marvel at the architecture as you drive across town in a communist-era minibus. Eat, drink, and wander like a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation within a 3-kilometer radius from the city center. If you are staying outside of this area, the local partner will suggest a meeting point.
- Sample Polish delicacies like kielbasa, herring, smoked cheese, and jelly-filled donuts—with vegetarian options available at every turn
- Revel in the rich cultural heritage of Warsaw with all your senses
- Gaze upon majestic skyscrapers and grandiose and colorful pre-war plazas
- Amble through Warsaw's hip and artistic district of Praga
- Pickup and drop off from central Warsaw
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by retro communist-era minibus.
- Food during the tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hotel transfers are included in the tour duration, so if you are staying on the outskirts of Warsaw it might be better to meet the guide in the city center and enjoy more time for touring
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests walk around with their guide.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4 feet, 11 inches).
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, but they are equipped with heat for the wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with vintage cars).
- Please contact the local partner before booking the tour if you have any health issues or mobility limitations.